I am always on the hunt for easy snack recipes and the idea of these Cheesy Onion Crisps immediately caught my eye. They’re made with just a handful of ingredients and bake up in less than 15 minutes– can’t beat that. Perfect for a quick savory snack and easy to customize to your liking. We dipped ours in marinara sauce and the results were delicious!
- 3 large sweet onions
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- ranch or marinara for dipping
How To Make Cheesy Onion Crisps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper for easy removal.
- Slice onions into very thin rounds, discarding outer skin. Aim for about 16 rounds.
- Arrange 8 piles of the cheddar cheese on each cookie sheet.
- Press an onion round on top of each pile then sprinkle with ranch seasoning.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, watching closely, Cook time will vary some based on onion slice thickness.
- Allow crisps to cool for 5-7 minutes before removing from sheet.
- Serve with marinara sauce or ranch dressing.