- 1 cup Celery Finely Chopped
- ½ cup Parsley Chopped
- ½ tbsp Ground Sage
- 1 ½ tsp Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 cup Low Carb Bread Toasted /Chopped
- 6 cup Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 Large Egg Slightly Beaten
- 1 can Chicken Broth
How To Make Stuffing Balls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prep a baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Add butter to a large skillet, heat to medium temperature. Saute the chopped onions for 10 minutes.
- Add celery. Stir in parsley, sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook on medium, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Remove from the stove.
- Add the toasted and chopped lo-carb bread and the cornbread stuffing in a large bowl.
- Stir to blend the two together.
- Add the beaten egg and ¾ cup of the chicken broth to the bowl. Stir to mix.
- Add in the sauteed onions, celery, and seasonings.
- Use your hands to make small balls. Put the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Gently pour the remaining chicken broth over the stuffing balls.
- Return to the oven and continue to bake them at 375 degrees for 15 more minutes.