- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. (1 cup) sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (4 oz.) can dice green chiles (or fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- pepper, salt to taste
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, chili, garlic, onions, and black pepper.
Lay the layers in a greased baking dish:
– 6 tortillas
– 3 cups chopped chicken
– Half the sauce
– Half grated cheese, And repeat again: tortillas, chicken, sauce, cheese.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and bubble.