This delicious Skinny Meatloaf recipe is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food without all of the calories and fat. The result is a hearty and healthy meal that the whole family will love.
Are you looking for a super yummy, quick dinner to make? If you haven’t tried my skinny meatloaf yet, I think you’re going to love it! It’s low in calories, very moist, and has a divinely rich sweet ketchup glaze. It’s a whole lot skinnier than most meatloaf recipes because I’m using extra lean ground beef, homemade whole wheat bread crumbs, and egg whites.
- ¼ Cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 lb. Tenderloin, Or 96% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 ½ Slices Of Whole Wheat Bread, Without Crust/ Shredded
- 1 cup Vaidila Onion, Chopped
- 3 Egg Whites, Large Eggs
- Pinch Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Mustard, Yellow
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
How To Make Skinny Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the ground beef, shredded bread, onion, egg whites, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the mixed sauce ingredients over the ground beef mixture. Work the sauce into the meat mixture using your hands.
- Form the loaf. Transfer the meat loaf into the prepared loaf pan. Place in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Make sure the meatloaf is fully cooked.
- Take out of the oven, set aside, and allow it to cool for 10 minutes
- Cut into 5 equal pieces. Plate and serve.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 459mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g