- 1- 10.5 oz can condensed French onion soup, divided
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- Using a medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef with ⅓ cup soup, ½ cup breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Divide meat into 6 oval-shaped patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the patties on both sides.
- To make the gravy, place the remaining soup in a small bowl and mix in the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, flour, dry mustard, garlic powder, and water.
- Pour the gravy mix over the patties and add the mushrooms on top. Put the lid on and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the patties are cooked through, and the gravy has thickened.