* ingredients :
+ for meat:
•25 g of parsley
•500 g of minced meat
•100 grams of parmesan cheese
One slice of bread
150 grams of shredded cheese
+ for potatoes:
° 1 kilo of potatoes
4 slices of bacon
1) Chop the parsley and shallot into small pieces and mix with the minced meat, egg, parmesan and bread crumbs. Seasoning mix with salt and pepper.
2) Squeeze some ground beef in the palm of your hand and place a cube of cheese in the middle.
3) Wrap the whole cheese cube in the minced meat and form a meatball.
4) Peeled potatoes and boil them in salt water. Meanwhile, bacon is fried on both sides in pan and cut to small pieces. Mashing
potatoes and mixing them with the bacon.
5) Put some potato mixture in the palm of your hand and place a meatball in the middle.
6) Cover the meatballs completely with the potato mixture and roll into a ball.
7) Now roll the potato ball stuffed in flour, in the beaten egg and roll in the panko bread crumbs.
8) Finally, fry the ball until golden brown.