Pistachio Pineapple Cake – Quick, easy to make cake with ONLY 5 ingredients! A luscious frosting with only 4 ingredients!
- 1 box angel food cake
- 1 3.4oz box pistachio pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple with juices
- 8 oz tub cool whip, thawed
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 1 3.4oz box pistachio pudding
- Pistachios, chopped for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, and pineapple with juices. Beat until well combined.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted tooth pick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool.
- To make the frosting: Mix together the second pudding mix and milk until the mixture thickens. Fold in the cool whip until fully combined.
- Frost cake and chill for 2 hours before serving. Top with chopped pistachios if desired.