This particular recipe is one of my favorites. It’s super easy to make, and it always turns out delicious. The best part is that it’s really moist, and the pineapple flavor really shines through.
There’s something about a moist pineapple cake recipe that just makes your mouth water. You can smell the sweet, juicy fruit baking in the oven, and it just makes you want to take a bite.
If you love cake and if you love pineapple, then you will absolutely love this Pineapple Cake! This cake has quickly become a family favourite, and whenever I make it, I always get asked for the recipe. It’s really just so so good. Moist, pineapple-y and delicious.
For The Cake
- 1 can of pineapple undrained
- 1 C All purpose flour
- 1 ½ C Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tsp Baking soda
For the icing
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 Stick of butter softened
- 2 C Powdered sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the ingredients for the cake until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the ingredients for the icing until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the icing over the warm cake and let cool before serving.