- 1 (1.5 lb) bag Baby Boomer Little Potatoes
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing, divided use
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
Cut up your potatoes into cubes.
Add 1/4 cup of ranch dressing, salt, and pepper to the potatoes. Stir.
Place your potatoes in a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
Place the dish in the over at 450 F degrees for 30 minutes. Stir the potatoes every 10 minutes.
Slice your chicken breasts and mix with ranch dressing, salt, and pepper.
Place the chicken on top of the potatoes and cover with foil.
Reduce the temperature to 400 F degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove the foil and sprinkle some grated cheese, fried bacon, and green onions on top of the dish.
Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Calories: 660kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 181mg | Sodium: 982mg | Potassium: 1148mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 26.4mg | Calcium: 553mg | Iron: 2.2mg