If you like strong flavors, you cannot miss this recipe for Jalapeno Popper Casserole that promises to be your favorite.
- 2 packages Of Cream Cheese (Softened At Room Temperature)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Mexican Cheddar Jack (Shredded and Divided)
- 1 lb Bacon (Cooked And Crumbled)
- 6 Jalapeno Peppers (Deseeded And Diced)
- 1 – 2 lb. Bag Of Tater Tots
- 6 Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
How To Male Jalapeno Popper Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat a baking dish with nonstick baking spray
- Pour a layer of tots in the casserole dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon, and place to the side on paper towels to soak up the grease.
- Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
- Dice the peppers and slice the onions. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, ½ of the bacon.
- Stir to combine.
- Add ¾ of the diced Jalapenos, green onions to the cream cheese mixture, toss to combine.
- Once the tater tots are done spread the jalapeno mixture over the top.
- Garnish with remaining cheese, bacon, and jalapenos.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and serve!