It does not get more flavorful or easy than this! Our Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp recipe will have your dinner guests thinking you’ve spent hours in the kitchen, This is a great option for busy weeknights when you do not have much time but you do want a great dinner with friends or family.
- 1lb.Large shrimp peeled and deveined, but with the tail still on
- 2 Tbsp.Olive oil
- 3 tsp.Minced garlic
- 1tsp.Italian seasoning
- ¼ C.Parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- 2 Tbsp.Chopped parsley
How To Make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to combine well.
- Layer the shrimp on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice to taste over the shrimp, and garnish with parsley before serving.