- ▢8 slices Texas Toast Garlic Bread
- ▢1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- ▢1 ½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ▢25–30 Pepperoni slices
How To Make Easy Garlic Bread Pizza
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place garlic bread on a baking sheet.
- Spread about 2-3 Tablespoons of pizza sauce on each garlic bread. Top with cheese and pepperonis.
- Place in oven for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Take out and Enjoy!!
Some additional toppings that work well are diced bell peppers and red onion, chopped fresh garlic, garlic powder, oregano, black olives, fresh basil, sausage, mushrooms, pineapple. Basically any of your favorite pizza toppings.