- 2 cups (about 16 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare the Pan:
- Line an 8×8-inch (or similar size) square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides. This will make it easier to lift out the fudge later.
- Melt Ingredients:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Microwave the mixture in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval. Continue this process until the peanut butter and chocolate are completely melted and well combined. Be careful not to overheat; you only want to melt the ingredients, not scorch them.
- Spread in Pan:
- Pour the melted mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator and allow the fudge to chill for at least 2-3 hours, or until it’s set and firm to the touch.
- Cut into Squares:
- Once the fudge has set, lift it out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. Place it on a cutting board and cut it into squares or rectangles of your desired size.
- Your 2-ingredient peanut butter fudge is ready to serve. Enjoy the rich, peanut buttery, and chocolatey goodness!
- Store any leftover fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be kept for up to two weeks.
This incredibly simple and delicious peanut butter fudge is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in no time. Enjoy!